Monday, October 17, 2011

My Ambition - Nik Norazreen bt Mohd Alfaisal

My ambition is to become a very dedicated and hardworking physicist. Physicists are not that well-known, so most people did not even know what it is!

 I want to be a physicist because it is a really interesting job.  Physicist study the natural world, from the tiniest subatomic particles to the largest galaxies. They do lots of cool experiments to discover the law of nature. They study what things are made of and how they behave. They also learn about energy, studying how it changes from one form to another. Like I said before, it is really really interesting and fascinating.



I don't care about how much the salary is. Even if my parents pressure me to take another profession besides it like medical or actuary, I'm still willing to be a physicist. When i was a kid, I used to play at the park or at the garden everyday and I told myself, "Wow, nature's really amazing!" Since then,  I started to care deeply for nature.

Being what I want to be is not that easy. Because of that, I need to be work hard and pray a lot so I can achieve my dream - being a great physicist.

No comments:

Post a Comment