Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Ambition - Iqlisya Dania

My ambition is to be a doctor because it is a noble profession. This job is very glamorous. Moreover, I love science and biology very much, so, I am very interested with this profession.

I must study smart if I want to be a doctor and the most important is I must obtain good result in SPM so I can apply for medical course in university.

This profession is very interesting for me because there is no office time. Besides that, I can learn more about medication. I’ll be able to know what is in our body like the intestines.

In a nutshell, a job as doctor, can save a lot of people and have an excellent salary. It would make me happy and help me to continue my life in the future. Furthermore, every country must have a doctor to save their lives from getting sick.

"NO DOCTOR, NO HAPPINESS" :D

1 comment: