Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Ambition - Fatin Nur Alia

My ambition is to be a pilot because it is an interesting an challenging job .
Being a pilot must always ready to bear the burden . If I'm afraid to carry a huge burden in the plane , when the weight of the world is on my shoulders and it is depends to me to ensure that everyone has a safe journey ahead , I will not choose pilot as my occupation . Thus, I think I'm brave enough for all this . I'm also sure I will feel very proud wearing a pilot uniform on my working hours .

The reasons why I want to be a pilot also because the salary is high till I think some of the pilots doesn't know what to do with the money they earned . Actually , I don't care much about the salary as long as I can manage my life well . But , it would be great if working as a pilot allows me to earn a big income.

Lastly , the main reason why I want to be a pilot is , I can travel to many places in the world . I'm sure it would be really exciting . I can see the amazing other ways of life , the different culture , the scenery and also trying the unique taste of food .

I know that it would be hard to achieve my dream but I will keep trying until I'm successful .

No comments:

Post a Comment