Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ideas...ideas...ideas...

Good evening everybody...

First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude to my dearest Kak Nor Laila Dauvil for her brilliant idea... Yup! Good things deserve to be shared...

I have been sharing some interesting education websites on my facebook and today I received a message or should I call it..a request to share all those websites on different wall.  Instead of having there, I would like to share them here. I have put the link of the websites on pages. You can just click the link, explore, share, adapt, adopt and use it in your own classroom... as simple as that...

Something to ponder....
The more we know the more we realise that we do not know...in other words in Bahasa Melayu, "Ilmu itu semakin dicari, semakin terasa kurangnya"...And as teachers, we should always teach to learn and learn to teach...teaching needs learning and learning needs teaching...and both are never ending process...






No comments:

Post a Comment