Friday, October 24, 2014

A Visit From Students of Institut Perguruan Sultan Mizan, Besut

Alhamdulillah.
Last Monday, October 13, 2014, there was a visit from a group of students of Institut Perguruan Sultan Mizan.  The visit was led by Pn Roslina binti Ariffin and most of the members are my friends.  A week before I received a call from Kak Roslina asking me if I could give some information about Guru Cemerlang, since I was one before becoming SISC+. I believe that sharing is caring.  And I really hope that I can inspire them.





During the session, I have promised them that I would share some pictures of my activities for their reference.  Therefore, these are some of them...

These pictures are taken during Persidangan Pengetua dan Guru Besar Sekolah Kecemerlangan Tahun 2011.  It was held from 6 to 9 December 2011 in Hotel Subang, USJ, Selangor.  It was an honour for me because my paper was chosen to be presented there. 



































The following year, I was invited to present my paper in Kolokium Antarabangsa Pengurusan  dan Kepimpinan Komuniti dalam Pendidikan organised by Institut Aminuddin Baki.  It was held on 26 to 29 November 2012 in BTPNK, Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan.  I had the chance to meet presenters from Indonesia, Brunei dan Thailand.  It was really unforgettable moment for me.





















As teachers, we should get closer to parents.  When I was a teacher, the biggest challenge a part from being a teacher to groups of pupils, was the acceptance of parents.  All parents want their children to get As in examinations.  Most parents are very supportive.  They would do whatever they can to help their children as well as teachers in school.  Considering that sharing is caring, I ran a one-day collaborative programme with parents.  The programme was held in two consecutive years; 2011 dan 2012.  It was held in order to share the tips and techniques on writing.

















No comments:

Post a Comment