Saturday, September 14, 2013

REZEKI FROM ALLAH COMES IN ALL FORMS...

Alhamdulillah.  I believe that Rezeki from Allah comes in all forms.





A week after my transfer to the new school, SK Gong Kapas, I received a call from YM Tuan Haji Tengku Mohd Yusof from Terengganu Education Department.  I was invited to the meeting regarding Edmodo.  I was assigned to present about it in the seminar and then came the series of presentation to schools which invited me; believing that the more you give, the more Allah will give you back... Alhamdulillah.









After presenting in the seminar, I was approched by Encik Malik from BTPN Terengganu.  After a few   interview session; face-to-face and via phone calls...Alhamdulillah...here comes the product...


Thank you very much....




No comments:

Post a Comment