Monday, August 13, 2012

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG...

My dearest pupils,

Salam to all.
     I choose this title, PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG...due to the message I got in EDMODO from one of you.
     On the day you had to sit for your UPSR Trial English Language Paper, I did ask you to do well and to make your teachers happy with your performance.  I believe that all of you did your very best for that paper.  I know it when I got your question paper.  Alhamdulillah...most of you can write...it is just that I have to make sure that you write the right one!...Don't worry, boys and girls...we still have time...29 days to go!
     Yesterday when I was browsing through EDMODO, I came across this message...


"let me and my friend get a good result tomorrow.

and teachers will be happy and excited"


Of course, dear...all the teachers want you to get good result.  And that's the reason why, we are preparing yourself for that...but we cannot just give, if you do not want to take....


PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP...

WE STILL HAVE 29 DAYS TO GO!!!!

AND

IT IS NEVER EVER LATE TO LEARN

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

LEARN FROM YOUR FRIENDS' MISTAKES


LET US SEE WHAT'S IN PAPER 1











WE HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED THE ANSWERS IN THE CLASS, 
SO I HOPE YOU WOULD DO THE CORRECTIONS IN YOUR BOOK.


NOW, LET'S SEE WHAT'S IN PAPER 2


























No comments:

Post a Comment